The game is skill-based and can be played for free
A version of Rocket League made for touch screens, Sideswipe is the game’s touchscreen version. You have to control rocket-powered cars to shoot the ball into the net of your opponent.
Does Rocket League have a high level of difficulty?
It’s only as hard as your opponents if you play the original soccer game with rocket cars. A skill-based approach to winning is highly possible. Similar to Rocket League, but with a lesser scope, is Rocket League Sideswipe.
Are you looking for experience with Rocket League?
The premise and physics engines of this skill-based action game are simply borrowed from the other game. New players don’t have to have any experience with Rocket League in order to learn the new skills.
The game is pay-to-win, isn’t it?
You can purchase in-game items, but not anything that significantly differentiates one player from another. There is something traditional about Madden NFL 20, but this is not your typical sports game.
Take a look
It shouldn’t have been possible to transfer the wealth of gameplay scope Rocket League offers to the touchscreen medium. This game’s difficulty curve and personality make this game distinctive, yet the developers have made it unique.
Does it deserve your download?
The answer is a resounding yes. Regardless of whether you like soccer or car games, you won’t get bored with this game since it’s unlike anything else on the market.
There is a magic to the original Rocket League and that magic can be captured in this game as well. Luck plays an organic role in the game, making it more interesting for new players. Getting good is difficult, but getting good is achievable.
- There is a great balance between fairness and balance in this multiplayer game.
- Play against other players around the world to build your skills.
- You can win in your own way if you learn how.
- The highest spenders do not receive the best rewards from in-game purchases.
- There is an advantage to having a touch screen that is larger.
- Playing the game requires a lot of GPU and CPU power.
- Intermediate and beginning levels have steep learning curves.
- A limited number of gaming modes are available.