The video game Cuphead is a 2D platformer of the run-and-gun genre. StudioMDHR released Windows, Steam, and Xbox One versions of this app in 2017. Both the reviews and sales of this app were positive. Cuphead is also available as an APK version for Android as you can see.
A mobile version of “Cuphead” has finally been released
Cuphead Mobile’s scoop begins the same way it did in the original game. Both Cuphead and Mungman are brothers, both of whom lost bets against the devil. Their new adventure will take them through various worlds and bring them into conflict with various enemies as they attempt to save their souls. The story is identical!
Cuphead’s design is reminiscent of Disney in its earlier days, which gives the game its visual appeal. It was inspired by cartoons from the 1930s. Similar to the PC or console version, this portable version has fun gameplay and mechanics.
An overview of Cuphead’s characteristics
- Two-dimensional platformer with a side-scrolling view.
- Single and multiplayer modes are available.
- The levels are divided into Boss Battles and Run ‘n Gun levels.
- I would like to suggest that you visit the following islands: Inkwell Isle One, Inkwell Isle Two, Inkwell Isle Three, and Inkwell Hell.
- To defeat the various enemies in the game, you have to gather powers and modify them in order to defeat them.
Does Cuphead Mobile deserve a download?
In this case, it is an independent study that is not part of an official development. However, it offers a fun gaming experience that is similar to officially developed games. Since it’s a beta version, it’s not quite as stable for now as it should be.
If what you are looking for is to have fun running, jumping, and adventuring on 2D platforms, while defeating final bosses, then Cuphead Mobile APK is recommended. It runs smoothly on Android, of course. Just keep in mind. Do not conspire with the Devil!